Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lasagna Cups


The credit for this recipe goes to Lauren's Latest.

On Sunday night, my cousin Tarah, and her wife, Kelsey, came over for round two of Hand & Feet with Jake & Nik. Before we played cards, Tarah and I made supper.

The menu: Lasagna Cups.


I am not going to type up the recipe because it's long and I'm a little pressed for time, so here's the link for it again.

They were delicious, for the most part. We didn't have zucchini to add to the sauce, and we didn't use onions because none of us appreciate them. We also didn't have two jumbo muffin tins, but this all fit into 12 regular sized ones just fine. My only complaint was that the noodles making the "cups" were pretty hard to cut and chew. Not sure if that was our fault, or just how it ends up. They were softer after sitting in an air-tight container in the fridge for leftovers.

It was dark in our kitchen, but here's our fresh out of the oven cups:


No comments:

Post a Comment